Terms and Policies
Course Fees and Registration
-The course fees include all necessary classroom reading materials, and certificate of completion. We accept payments by card or checks made payable to ANDO International Inc. After registration, an invoice will be sent shortly after by email. A copy of the invoice will be attached, and a payment link is provided to pay by card.
-Many courses have limited enrollment and fill quickly. Register early to ensure your place in the program. Payment is required to confirm registration.
Cancellations and Refunds
-ANDO reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course for any reason, including insufficient enrollment. ANDO will process refunds if requested. By default, your account will be credited with the payment amount made and applied to any future invoices. If eligible, you will receive a credit note to your email.
-To receive a full refund, call/email us at least 7 days prior to the course start date.
-If course cancellation request is received less than 7 days before course start date a service charge of 10% will be deducted from your total payment.
-Substitutions and transfers to a subsequent course are permitted at any time with no service charge.
-if you use the self-service link provided in Registration confirmation email sent, you can cancel your registration and a credit note will be created and sent to you automatically if you already made a payment.
-Any outstanding credit notes on your account will automatically be applied to any new invoices.
Attendance, Lateness and Payment Policy
-ANDO International requires strict compliance with its attendance, lateness and payment policy.
- Participant understands that participation in this training is a result of his/her own choice and agreement in the registration process. Therefore, it is his/her responsibility to arrive on time for all the required training sessions.
- All students are expected to be on time and to remain in attendance until the end of the training day. It is advisable to be 15 minutes early for the class to process paperwork and payments.
- All required training modules must be completed in order to take the final examination and/or to receive credit for the course. If students are late or absent from any training module, he/she may be denied credit for the module.
- Excessive lateness and absences will be grounds for termination from the class.
- 30 minutes lateness, or more, from the class will result in an additional charge to cover the make-up session. Please, view the following make up price list:
½ Hour Late -$35
1 Hour Late - $50
1 Day Absence - $300
- For all asbestos courses, according to NYS DOH regulations make up session needs to be conducted within 14 days from the first day of the class. Participant will be required to schedule the day and time of the make up with the ANDO office.
-For all asbestos courses, according to NYS DOH regulations, students must attend the first day and are not allowed to make up the first day even if they attend all other days.